So many of them struggling about displaying Indian Rupee Symbol on website since WebRupee.com API link was broken. I have retrieved code from archives and made WebRupee API plugin available to make use of it! Please find the below methods to display “New Indian Rupee” symbol on website.
Method 1 : CSS
1. Add a stylesheet link in the head section of your webpage:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://cdn.jagansindia.in/font.css">
2. Add the following code enclosing your “Rs.”
Are you struggling with Black Screen on your login at windows 8 (after installing AVAST Free anti-virus on your system)
Here is the simple steps to recover from Black screen on Windows 8:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key on your system and go to Task Manager.
- Check AvastUI.exe process, right click and choose Open File Location.
- Double click AvastUI icon on explorer and you will now opened with Avast Anitvirus
- Now go to Security -> Behavior Shield -> Settings on Avast!
- Uncheck the Monitor the system for unauthorized modifications on settings.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key again to Logout your system.
- Login again, Your Black Screen gone!!!
Please feel free to drop your comments below 😉 Thanks